Welcome to our online-shop
For residents of the United States of America and Canada, see also Limitation of liability/Guarantee for deliveries to the USA and Canada:
1. Object of the contractThe general terms and conditions of sale apply exclusively to orders placed with, and deliveries made by, the online shop on our Internet site: www.selbex.com. The general terms and conditions of sale are an integral part of every contract placed between Saline de Bex SA and its clients
2. Quality guaranteeThe priority of Saline de Bex is to satisfy its clients and supply them with high quality products. All products are compliant with currently valid Swiss laws.
3. OfferThe prices quoted in our offers are binding on both parties. However, possible errors and technical changes are reserved.
4. Sale price
All products are liable for VAT in Switzerland which is included in the price.
5. Delivery lead-timeAll products which are available will as a rule be delivered within a maximum time limit of 5 working days for Switzerland. In no case may Saline de Bex SA be held liable for prejudice suffered by reason of late delivery. Late delivery shall not under any circumstances constitute justification for any claim for compensation or damages.
Benefits and risks pass to the clients no later than at the time when the goods leave Saline de Bex SA.
6. Payment procedurePayments shall be made by bank card (VISA, MASTERCARD / EUROCARD), Postfinance. No delivery shall be made before the bank/post office has agreed to the payment by card.
7. ComplaintsGoods must be inspected on receipt and any defects reported immediately. The guarantee is confined to the replacement of products which are acknowledged as being defective. Saline de Bex SA declines all liability for the consequences of the use of defective products and for any incorrect use.
8. Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
The place of jurisdiction is at the head office of Saline de Bex SA, i.e. Bex. Swiss law alone shall apply.
The products on offer are compliant with the latest Swiss legislation and applicable Swiss standards. They are supplied "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Saline de Bex declines all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.